- Hair Straighteners / Flat Irons
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Curlers / Curling Irons
- Hair Tools Sets
- Mini Hair Irons
- Mini Hair Dryers
- Wireless Hair Straighteners
- Hair Clips
- Hair Brushes
- Hair Combs
At Geloon, we aim high.We know how to focus our efforts and achieve what we set out to do.
- To become a leading hair tools manufacturer in China
- To brand our job so any company in the hair tools industry will hear about us
- To create value and make a difference… everywhere we engage.
How do we fulfill our aims?
- People: We are a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Partners: We nurture a winning network of partners and build mutual loyalty.
- Portfolio: We bring to the world a portfolio of brands that anticipate and satisfy people’s desires and needs.
- Profit: We maximize our clients profit
- Looking at our success over recent years, it’s clear to see that we’re succeeding in all these areas. We continue to post impressive profits. Our global network has never been stronger. And, just as importantly, with each year that passes, we run our business more sustainability than ever.
A unique culture
So what’s behind our success? We believe it’s down to the unique culture that we share at Geloon which based on one thing: passion.
Some of us are brilliantly analytical and technically creative. Some shine as leaders and innovators. Others are deeply committed to change and are always on the look-out for more sustainable ways of doing things. The list is long.
Yet underlying this variety, there is something that we all share: we can convert our passion into action. There’s a very clear framework that we work within that gives us plenty of room for creativity and, critically, the freedom to experiment with new ideas. Put that all together and you have an environment where everyone can make their passion come alive with real, tangible benefits for the business.
Together with our passion for success, there are a number of other values embedded in our culture, values that we all share:
- Leadership: the courage to do things first
- Integrity: to be real
- Innovation: seek, imagine, create, delight
- Quality: what we do, we do well.
- To find out more about how we bring these values to consumers daily life.